WHEATBELT DOWN UNDER TOUR$1,739 per person (incl GST)
Enjoy a tour of the sunniest city “Down Under” renowned for its perfect waterways and the stunning coastline. This tour is the perfect way to experience the best that Perth has to offer, including the magnificent views of the City, Swan River and Darling Ranges from Kings Park before heading south.
Lunch at Williams Woolshed, the giant ram in Wagin and Indigenous Wuddi Tours shop in Dumbleyung.
- Overnight stay in Katanning followed by tours of the Mosque, the incredible refurbished Premier Mill Hotel, Ironwood Winery for tastings and lunch before arriving in Albany for overnight stays at the Best Western Motel.
- Visit Albany’s Historic Whaling Station for tours of the exhibits, the former Cheynes IV Whalechaser ship, walk through the regional wildflower garden and the wildlife park followed by lunch in the café with its picturesque views across the islands to the mainland
- View incredible beaches and coastline – where Australia’s first contingent of troops to WW1 were anchored in a large convoy in King George Sound in late 1914
- Visit the National Anzac Centre and Fort.
- On return to Perth a visit to Sandalwood Factory for morning tea, the Museum in Mt Barker and then Gilberts Winery for tastings and lunch.
- A tour of the old Barracks and watering soak in Kojonup, the Williams Woolshed and finishing with a tour of Fremantle, Cottesloe and City Beaches.
MAKE A BOOKING
Established in 1997, Mt Romance pioneered the distillation and use of Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) in the fragrance industry. Today the 60,000m2 facility is the world’s largest distiller of Sandalwood oil, and works to support local and global communities through our commitment to quality, sustainability and ethical business.